FITNESS & WEIGHTLOSS RETREATS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All bookings are subjected to the following terms which the client understands and accepts prior to booking with Bespoke Fitness Retreat.
2. Clients booking by telephone e-mail or facsimile will have been deemed to read the booking conditions on the website and agreed to the terms and conditions prior to making payment for any course.
3. Bespoke Fitness Retreat provides ﬁtness training for Clients with the aims of burning fat and developing muscle tone.
4. We do strongly advise that each client takes out travel insurance when you book a Retreat for local or overseas training .All clients are required to have Travel insurance in the event of Sickness or Illness and require medical assistance. Bespoke Fitness Retreat will not be liable for the cost of medical coverage or medical evacuation in the event of illness or Injury.
5. Clients shall be held responsible to make compensation for any damage they cause to the contents and furnishings of the premises during their stay, except for wear and tear.
6. It is the responsibility of the Client to arrange travel to the site / location for the proposed activity and or service unless otherwise stated.
7. For the 3 day retreat the price at time of booking covers the cost of the planning organising and delivery of the proposed activity and / or service. It also includes accommodation, instruction, specialist equipment, but does not include travel to the premises or personal clothing that you will require for the duration of the course.
8. The Client is also responsible for their own personal medical requirements and personal footwear equipment and clothing unless otherwise stated.
9. Information published by Bespoke Fitness Retreat in its literature and website is designed for general illustrative purposes only.
10. Bespoke Fitness Retreat reserves the right to alter the precise content of its courses at any time without notice to the client due to certain factors including but not limited to the weather and physical ﬁtness of the client, provided the courses remain generally of the type described.
11. The Contract is subject to these conditions that can only be varied by written agreement between Bespoke Fitness Retreat and the Client. This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties concerning its subject matter; no verbal representations made by Bespoke Fitness Retreat shall be relied upon by the Client.
12. Bespoke Fitness Retreat requires full payment for a ﬁtness retreat course. A completed Booking Form together will be covering the costs of planning, organising and delivery of the proposed course.
13. Bespoke Fitness Retreat reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. All bookings are provisional until there are cleared funds in Bespoke Fitness Retreat bank account, after that a contract for the course may be made between Bespoke Fitness Retreat and the Client on the issue of written conﬁrmation of booking by Bespoke Fitness Retreat.
14. If the Client elects not to participate in any part of the courses being provided Bespoke Fitness Retreat has no obligation to provide an alternative activity or service and the Client will not be entitled to a refund.
15. It is the Client’s responsibility to inform Bespoke Fitness Retreat in writing of any health issues that may make them unsuitable to participate in the activity and / or service agreed.
16. If Bespoke Fitness Retreat believes a Clients health or safety is at risk, or that a Client has failed to disclose any relevant health information in accordance with these conditions, Bespoke Fitness Retreat may at its absolute discretion withdraw the Client from the activity and / or course without refund and/or may terminate the Contract without refund.
17. The client must refrain from any illegal act or any conduct which may offend or cause danger or damage to any person or property.
18. If Bespoke Fitness Retreat or any of its trainers, consultants or agents, become aware of any such action then Bespoke Fitness Retreat or any of its suppliers may at their absolute discretion have the Client immediately extracted from any property or facility without refund. Bespoke Fitness Retreat will have no liability to the Client in such circumstances.
19. Clients shall abide by any rules or instruction laid down by Bespoke Fitness Retreat in regards to safety or proper practice. If they decline they will be removed from the course.
20. If the client wishes to cancel the Contract they must advise Bespoke Fitness Retreat in writing as soon as reasonably possible and will be subject to the following cancellation charges based on the number of days before arrival date of activity and / or service.
21. Cancellation policy includes:
Less than 6 weeks -Total fee is due and no refunds Less than 12 weeks -75% of the fee.
Less than 18weeks-50% of the fee.
Same day cancellation – no fee.
There is a 30% handling fee on all bookings when cancelling.
Participants who don’t show up for activities forfeit the full cost and will not be refunded.
Day out ﬁtness retreat (Test sessions) – No refund on cancellation
Emergency-In the event of an emergency such as sickness we will require proof in the form of written evidence to approve any refunds. In the nature of good faith we will endeavour to rearrange your session. However a 30% handling fee will be applied if cancelled.
22. If Bespoke Fitness Retreat cancels a booking prior to the commencement of the course the Client will be given the option of an alternative date, or a full refund.
23. Bespoke Fitness Retreat and the client shall be released from their respective obligations in the event of national emergency, war, prohibitive governmental regulation, or if any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the parties or either of them renders the performance of this agreement practically impossible.
24. The Client understands that attending any activity or service provided by Bespoke Fitness Retreat involves some level of risk. These risks include but are not limited to physical injury or even death. By attending any activity or service provided by Bespoke Fitness Retreat the Client agrees to assume these risks and agrees to release and discharge Bespoke Fitness Retreat and its owners, employees and agents from any and all claims for liability.
25. Unless due to the negligence or other failure of Bespoke Fitness Retreat to perform its obligations under this agreement or under the general law Bespoke Fitness Retreat shall not be liable to the Client for the death of or injury to the Client or loss or damage to the Client’s property.
26. The Client shall not at any time during or after the term use information gained from Bespoke Fitness Retreat for commercial purposes or ﬁnancial gain, nor divulge personal information of other clients Bespoke at Fitness Retreat.
27. Bespoke Fitness Retreat reserves the right to take any recordings of the Client during the activity and /or courses and the Client accepts that all rights whatsoever arising in the recordings shall by solely owned by Bespoke Fitness Retreat. We will seek your permission to use any recordings made by Bespoke Fitness Retreat to publish on its website, promotional material and advertisements.
28. All literature and course material produced by Bespoke Fitness Retreat, including, but not exclusive to websites, forms, images and graphics are the sole property of Bespoke Fitness Retreat and may not be copied or duplicated for either personal or commercial use.
29. Bespoke Fitness Retreat reserves all copyright which may subsist in the products of, or in connection with, the provision of the all activities, courses or facilities.
30. The client is unable to assign or transfer the Contract to a third party without the prior written consent of Bespoke Fitness Retreat. If the client wishes to assign their contract, he or she must give notice in writing providing the full name and address and contact details of the third party Bespoke Fitness Retreat shall then advise in writing as to whether it consents to the assignment as soon as reasonably practicable.
31. Bespoke Fitness Retreat reserves the right to refuse an assignment to a third party at any time without reason. If subsequently a client has to cancel due to Bespoke Fitness Retreat refusing the assignment to a third party then the cancellation charges shall apply.
32. Bespoke Fitness Retreat may assign or sub-contract to any third party the performance of any of its obligations under the Contract without consent of the Client.
33. The failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms or conditions of this agreement shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions of this agreement.
34. A person who is not a party to this agreement has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of this agreement.
35. Bespoke Fitness Retreat cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where our services or any aspect of your holiday is affected by ‘force majeure’. Force majeure refers to any event which we could not, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, war, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, strikes or other industrial disputes, natural disasters, ﬁre, acts of God, terrorist activities, technical problems, with transportation, closures of airports, changes to ﬂight times and ferries, quarantine, epidemics, weather, government action or any other events outside our control. In such instances we will re arrange the event at a later date.
36. If there is a problem during the activity and or service period you must report it to in the ﬁrst instance the instructor of your activity. If it is still unresolved you must then report it a Manager/ Director immediately so that prompt and effective efforts can be made to resolve the problem.
37. In the unlikely event that the problem cannot be resolved at this time and you wish to raise a complaint a full written details must be sent to the head ofﬁce within 28 days of the activity. Please include your booking reference number / party details and exact full details of your complaint on your letter; please include your daytime and evening contact telephone numbers. Failure to take these steps will prejudice our ability to resolve your problem and/or investigate it fully therefore any right to compensation you may otherwise have had will be lost or substantially reduced.
38. Bespoke Fitness Retreat has a zero tolerance to any form of abuse be it verbal, physical, sexual or emotional to its valuable staff or clients. Any client involve in such behaviour will be will be subjected to removal from the Programme without any repayment of fees and may be prosecuted.